Land Cruiser Forum 📛 Founding Member Badge

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on LandCruiserForum.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Great idea, thanks

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on LandCruiserForum.com

Curious why I'm seeing members who signed up beyond the first 1000 (i.e. today) still showing the 'Founding Member' badge?

Still awaiting delivery of my vehicle. Thanks for putting this forum together, it's a great source of information.
Agreed. Mine should be unloaded from the truck on 7/29. This forum has been a great source of info. I went for the LC Premium Trim in Heritage Blue. I hope to swap out 20" wheels for 18" stock wheels.

I own a GX but I like being on this Forum. I only own a GX because my LCFE got hung up at the port of Long Beach. I signed up as a member

I’ll post in the “I’m new here” thread as well, but I wanted to say hello from Jacksonville. Just picked up my LC yesterday in Orlando. Excited to be here and learn some stuff…

Attachments

• IMG_6476.jpeg
    IMG_6476.jpeg
    321.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6474.jpeg
    IMG_6474.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 24

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
This would be great.

Back