2024-Land-Cruiser-Flat-Bed-8.jpeg

2024-Land-Cruiser-Flat-Bed-7.jpeg

2024-Land-Cruiser-Flat-Bed-6.jpeg

2024-Land-Cruiser-Flat-Bed-5.jpeg

2024-Land-Cruiser-Flat-Bed-4.jpeg

2024-Land-Cruiser-Flat-Bed-3.jpeg

2024-Land-Cruiser-Flat-Bed-2.jpeg

2024-Land-Cruiser-Flat-Bed-1.jpeg

Toy Factory introduces a new bed kit designed for the 2024+ Land Cruiser, available for approximately $1,980. The kit includes four separate cushions that can be positioned over the cargo area and folded second-row seats with the aid of a wooden frame. When not in use, the bed cushions can be conveniently stored in the trunk, ensuring versatility and maximizing storage capacity.

That is not a North American Land Cruiser in the photos. No hybrid battery. You can see it is missing the elevated cargo floor. But, a very cool sleeping kit. I plan to build one.

I'd rather pay $3k for a platform drawer system, plenty of vendors in the US build them for 4Runner, $2k for just a leather wrapped "table" no thanks

This is cool. Might work on a GX Overtrail.

That is not a North American Land Cruiser in the photos. No hybrid battery. You can see it is missing the elevated cargo floor. But, a very cool sleeping kit. I plan to build one.
H Dr M I,m tying to buy one but here in the UK it seems impossible !!!
Dave

View attachment 1507
View attachment 1508

View attachment 1509

View attachment 1510

View attachment 1511

View attachment 1512

View attachment 1513

View attachment 1514

Toy Factory introduces a new bed kit designed for the 2024+ Land Cruiser, available for approximately $1,980. The kit includes four separate cushions that can be positioned over the cargo area and folded second-row seats with the aid of a wooden frame. When not in use, the bed cushions can be conveniently stored in the trunk, ensuring versatility and maximizing storage capacity.
Hi can it be ordered ?? regards Dave

Thanks for the pictures I think I will build my own too cheers
Dave

Back