Inventory Update?

An update, Mountain States called and someone backed out of their Heritage Blue LC Premium and I'm heading there tonight to buy it.
Outstanding! Well done. Sharp color and hard to find.
Pics when you get her home.

I have a FE available rn Chicago call if you have questions 786-443-1412

Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpeg
    IMG_0173.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0174.jpeg
    IMG_0174.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 49
I've been No. 2 on "the list" at Des Moines Toyota since late May. They claim to be the largest dealer in the world, however, have yet to even receive a white one apparently.

I am tempted to switch my deposit to another dealer or just hit the pavement and just accept the fact I'll have to fly in somewhere and drive it back home to Omaha.
You might consider calling the Toyota dealer in Dubuque. I have had good luck with them in the past after dealing with BS dealers in IL.

I just put in an order for mine (LC "middle" trim), and the sales rep said 3-6 months. Per the rep, he was going to submit it towards their allocation today (did this all Saturday early afternoon), and I may hear back either this Friday or next week. 🤞

I just put in an order for mine (LC "middle" trim), and the sales rep said 3-6 months. Per the rep, he was going to submit it towards their allocation today (did this all Saturday early afternoon), and I may hear back either this Friday or next week. 🤞
Depending on your color choice, you'll get one before 3 - 6 months. I just wasted too much time with a dealer who isn't getting any allotments. I'm seeing a lot of black LC Premium trims popping up now.

Depending on your color choice, you'll get one before 3 - 6 months. I just wasted too much time with a dealer who isn't getting any allotments. I'm seeing a lot of black LC Premium trims popping up now.
I liked the Heritage Blue until I saw a Trail Dust in person...ordered the TD w/Java Leather and the Premium Pkg. So we'll see when it comes in.

I liked the Heritage Blue until I saw a Trail Dust in person...ordered the TD w/Java Leather and the Premium Pkg. So we'll see when it comes in.
My understanding is Heritage Blue is perhaps the most difficult to obtain right now. Trail Dust is likely more available, however, fairly difficult.

My understanding is Heritage Blue is perhaps the most difficult to obtain right now. Trail Dust is likely more available, however, fairly difficult.
Wow, I've been seeing nothing but the blue in my area. Go figure. The blue was my #2 choice if I couldn't get this. Very much looking forward to this vehicle. Haven't had a Toyota since my old SR5 4Runner...can't wait.

I am still patiently waiting for my black LC.

Dealers keep claiming there are no allocations and no inventory.

What are people finding in reality? I see a lot of them on Autotrader, etc.
What I did to find my LC was go to the national Toyota Sight and first use their build program to build the exact LC I wanted. You can't do a special order, but you will now know what options you want and how much it will cost (approximately).

I then went to the "Search Inventory" at the NATIONAL Toyota website and started searching for the LC I had build (or one as close as possible). It will tell you what is available and what dealer it will come to. You can expand the search up to 500 miles if you are willing to travel that far to pick it up. I found my LC was coming into a dealer about 120 miles from me. I put a $500 deposit on it and when it arrived I drove a rental up to pick it up. I got pretty much exactly what I wanted back in July.

Lots of blue in WA, yup. Blue and Trail dust seems to be less popular out here. Anything coming in white, MS has been presold. Hardly see any blacks or Underground to comment. (yes I've been watching the 500 mile radius) lol

I released a Heritage Blue w/Premium Package and 20" wheels at Pappas Toyota today. It may be available for immediate purchase. I ended up with the same ride from a different dealer yesterday. Salesman is Tim Scanlan --> he's good.
I did the same at Newbold in O’Fallon IL for an FE in Blue/gray a few days before a Labor Day. Not their fault, they were good, Toyota just was slow at communicating and shipping by slow trains. I found a meteor shower elsewhere.

Anyway, it wa sin stock and available at $2k below MSRP in the St. Louis area. Dealer has a good rep.

I’d did a fly and drive myself to get mine from am in stock dealer a few weeks earlier.

I am still patiently waiting for my black LC.

Dealers keep claiming there are no allocations and no inventory.

What are people finding in reality? I see a lot of them on Autotrader, etc.
I was on 4 waiting lists in the Seattle area for close to 3 months. I did a search of the Toyota website looking for a Heritage Blue LCLC with Java seats and found only two available… one in Tucson and one in Flagstaff. Called Precision Toyota and it was on the lot so put a $500 non-refundable deposit on it and secured the deal. I didn’t mind traveling to Tucson as we spend time there every year.
Now I’m in Phoenix today and tomorrow getting wheels, tires, roof rack, rock rails and ditch lights installed and will be ready tomorrow.

Traveling might not work for everyone but for me it was the only way to get the color and interior desired. Just thought I’d reply for those on waiting lists.
Here are photos prior to current changes this week.

Good luck to all still waiting. It is a sweet ride!!

Attachments

• IMG_7581.jpeg
    IMG_7581.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 12
  • b0da242f-daa5-4737-8892-d085473fa114.jpeg
    b0da242f-daa5-4737-8892-d085473fa114.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 12
Back