Introduction

LFD Off Road

πŸ“› Founding Member
πŸ›’ Supporting Vendor
Sep 5, 2024
Denver, North Carolina
Vehicles
LC250
Hey everybody, Jacob with LFD Off Road (also on the forum as jafrush). If you haven't heard of us, we're based in Denver, North Carolina and make roof racks, bumpers, skid plates, and a lot more, specializing in Toyota 4x4s. All our design and manufacturing is in house. I founded the division, and am in charge of engineering and product testing, as well as a lot of the customer service.

I picked up a Meteor 1958 LC a few weeks ago that you'll see in a lot of our product photos. It's my daily driver, and it will also pend a lot of time testing products and the new platform at a local off road driving school as well in Uwharrie, NC.

We're currently working on a lot of projects for the new 250. We've got a 7/8 roof rack available now, and are in final testing on full skid plates. A full length rack should also be available in the next few weeks, and also working on crossbars for the OEM side rails and front winch bumpers.

Feel free to reach out with any questions, and if there's any specific products you'd like to see, let us know!

Hey everybody, Jacob with LFD Off Road (also on the forum as jafrush). If you haven't heard of us, we're based in Denver, North Carolina and make roof racks, bumpers, skid plates, and a lot more, specializing in Toyota 4x4s. All our design and manufacturing is in house. I founded the division, and am in charge of engineering and product testing, as well as a lot of the customer service.

I picked up a Meteor 1958 LC a few weeks ago that you'll see in a lot of our product photos. It's my daily driver, and it will also pend a lot of time testing products and the new platform at a local off road driving school as well in Uwharrie, NC.

We're currently working on a lot of projects for the new 250. We've got a 7/8 roof rack available now, and are in final testing on full skid plates. A full length rack should also be available in the next few weeks, and also working on crossbars for the OEM side rails and front winch bumpers.

Feel free to reach out with any questions, and if there's any specific products you'd like to see, let us know!
Welcome! Look forward to pictures.

Busy week last week!

Installed the first two prototype full racks, these are stainless steel side rails with aluminum crossbars. Sunroof compatible. The side rails are one piece formed with multiple stiffening bends running the length of the side rail for rigidity. They need a few very minor tweaks and it'll be ready.

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

Next was the prototype front winch bumper. First one fit great, replacing the center section of the factory bumper. Very easy cut lines to follow on the factory bumper.

I'll be enlarging the access holes for clutch access, and again a few other minor tweaks, but the overall concept worked very well. Mates up very nicely with our prototype skid plate set also. Should have no interference with front camera models.

20240913_122119.jpg

Painted and winch installed.

DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

Preliminary testing out in Uwharrie the next day. Held up great through some hard sections and eating a ditch.

20240915_093053.jpg

Back