In or around Indiana and want a larger fuel tank?

Concur. Rotopax seems an easier, less expensive solution if needing more fuel on overland trip.
I don't know about" easier" but definitely cheaper...

If this is an expensive swap, I'll just wait until other third party long-range America fuel tanks come out with theirs in early 2025.

At least then you'll have the option of doubling your tank or even more your gas tank capacity

I wonder if the software on the LC’s would account for the larger fuel tank, and still post accurate ‘numbers’ up on the driver information display.

I would bet money the hybrid system isn't taking up the space and they chose a smaller tank for some other stupid reason, maybe GVWR related. If we were averaging 23MPG like the Sticker says it wouldn't be bad, but most people are averaging 17-20, then look at MPG while towing, and range can be as low as 150miles per fill up, considering it says 0 miles to empty with 2-3 gallons left in the tank

I would bet money the hybrid system isn't taking up the space and they chose a smaller tank for some other stupid reason, maybe GVWR related. If we were averaging 23MPG like the Sticker says it wouldn't be bad, but most people are averaging 17-20, then look at MPG while towing, and range can be as low as 150miles per fill up, considering it says 0 miles to empty with 2-3 gallons left in the tank
Exactly!!

Back