In or around Indiana and want a larger fuel tank?

LCOceans

📛 Founding Member
Aug 10, 2024
Virginia
Vehicles
Land Cruiser First Edition, 4Runner TRD Pro, Lexus GX470
Ed Martin Toyota has produced some really good YouTube videos on the new Land Cruiser and some are certain modifications like leveling and lifting, and swapping out headlights from round to square, as well as other things Toyota. One was called - 35's on the 250 Land Cruiser.

I was on the phone today with Eric Sarjeant the GM, who also produces these videos about the small gas tank issue. He said if he could find someone to volunteer their vehicle and buy the Lexus GX fuel tank, he would make the swap and use it to produce a video about it. Says it would be a fun project to do. Still some specifics to work through he said, but they need a volunteer first before they can invest time to study it. He said the platform is so similar it should be doable.

If interested, I encourage you to reach out to Eric Sarjeant at (317)385-9572. Super nice guy and really well informed about the Land Cruiser. He told me on any given day there are about 20 land cruisers in the shop getting modifications done. Also, given that this is a Toyota dealership, I feel like they will want to maintain the ride and OEM feel on anything that is done there.

I will add he said you don't have to live in Noblesville IN to do this. He mentioned having a team that goes out into the state to work in other locations - something like this. Maybe they work with other Toyota dealerships. Not really sure what he meant but just call him to talk specifics.

Ed Martin Toyota has produced some really good YouTube videos on the new Land Cruiser and some are certain modifications like leveling and lifting, and swapping out headlights from round to square, as well as other things Toyota. One was called - 35's on the 250 Land Cruiser.

I was on the phone today with Eric Sarjeant the GM, who also produces these videos about the small gas tank issue. He said if he could find someone to volunteer their vehicle and buy the Lexus GX fuel tank, he would make the swap and use it to produce a video about it. Says it would be a fun project to do. Still some specifics to work through he said, but they need a volunteer first before they can invest time to study it. He said the platform is so similar it should be doable.

If interested, I encourage you to reach out to Eric Sarjeant at (317)385-9572. Super nice guy and really well informed about the Land Cruiser. He told me on any given day there are about 20 land cruisers in the shop getting modifications done. Also, given that this is a Toyota dealership, I feel like they will want to maintain the ride and OEM feel on anything that is done there.
The stupidly small OEM fuel tank is one of the biggest design flaws in the J250. It is a huge and unfortunate issue.

Back