Another good video by Ed Martin about lift/tires

I sent Eric at Ed Martin Toyota a quick message asking for a gas tank swap video, and that there is a lot of interest about it here on the forum.
Lets see what happens

OK, he responded in about 10 seconds.
He says awesome idea and fun project to do. He would be happy to do it if we have anyone who is willing to donate the vehicle and pay for the Lexus fuel tank. Asking about labor/installation now.

OK we spoke on the phone. Very cool guy and really knowledgeable about these trucks. He says if we can find someone in Indiana who wants to really look into this he would be happy to work with them, produce a video about it, etc. Highly recommend this group if anyone is looking to make some mods to their vehicles. Also says pretty much anywhere in Indiana they can make it happen. He said on any given day they have about 20+ LC's in there getting modifications, and lots of stuff coming out in 2025.

OK we spoke on the phone. Very cool guy and really knowledgeable about these trucks. He says if we can find someone in Indiana who wants to really look into this he would be happy to work with them, produce a video about it, etc. Highly recommend this group if anyone is looking to make some mods to their vehicles. Also says pretty much anywhere in Indiana they can make it happen. He said on any given day they have about 20+ LC's in there getting modifications, and lots of stuff coming out in 2025.
That's amazing! If I lived anywhere near there I would go in a heartbeat

Back