Impressions After 6000 Miles

I was at a range of 4 miles when down to just 2 gallons left. What was your range when you parked next to the pump? Did range just go to 0 or read “empty”?
I kept driving after it said ‘0’, knowing that it was a 17.9 gallon tank, and from other folks on here, I figured that I had a significant reserve. I wanted as much of the E10 out of the tank as possible, as E0 was going back in to the fuel tank. I’m at ~1555 miles on the odometer now, and won’t need the E0 fuel after I get moved out of Florida permanently in a few weeks, since Miss Daisy stays parked in NC in my absence.

on the dashcam, the SD card is slid into the removable card holder. It's not glued; you can slide it to separate it from the holder.

You can use a 128 GB SanDisk card ($12 in amazon), which I did. It needs to be formatted as FAT32 to be recognized by the dashcam, which you have to do yourself. By default, cards larger than 32 GB will be in exFAT format.

The funny thing is, you can also use a 256 GB card, but the dashcam will only use 128 GB of that.

on the dashcam, the SD card is slid into the removable card holder. It's not glued; you can slide it to separate it from the holder.

You can use a 128 GB SanDisk card ($12 in amazon), which I did. It needs to be formatted as FAT32 to be recognized by the dashcam, which you have to do yourself. By default, cards larger than 32 GB will be in exFAT format.

The funny thing is, you can also use a 256 GB card, but the dashcam will only use 128 GB of that.

Back