How to remove front air dams?

Did folks remove 3 different plastic pieces when removing the air dams? There’s the big front ones, then the other ones that poke out once the front ones are removed, and then lastly a plastic piece that was above the skid plate but looked a bit wobbly once the other two pieces were removed.

I took all 3 off but thinking maybe I should have kept the one above the skid plate.

2 on each side for me. There was a third smaller piece that isn’t overly bolted down. I chose to leave it in place as it wasn’t as visible

Did folks remove 3 different plastic pieces when removing the air dams? There’s the big front ones, then the other ones that poke out once the front ones are removed, and then lastly a plastic piece that was above the skid plate but looked a bit wobbly once the other two pieces were removed.

I took all 3 off but thinking maybe I should have kept the one above the skid plate.
Perhaps as an aid to anyone reading this later, I think the 3rd piece is that shown at about 18:40 in the Car Care Nut’s video on the LC (see forum section containing videos)

Perhaps as an aid to anyone reading this later, I think the 3rd piece is that shown at about 18:40 in the Car Care Nut’s video on the LC (see forum section containing videos)
Yeah that’s definitely it. I noticed it was flimsy too which is why I took it off. Maybe put it back on though since it’s not noticeable from the front

Back