Horn Upgrade

steveinfrisco

📛 Founding Member
Jun 30, 2024
Media
Frisco TX
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Land Cruiser
Anyone else disappointed with the factory "meep meep/roadrunner" horn?

I replaced mine with the OEM Toyota Premium Horns. The kit comes with two larger horns. One 500 Hz & one 400 Hz.

Very satisfied and easy to install.

Just Google or Ebay search Toyota Premium Horn.

Good Luck!

I replaced mine with the OEM Toyota Premium Horns. The kit comes with two larger horns. One 500 Hz & one 400 Hz.

Good Luck!
Picked mine up a couple hours ago salesman was helping me configure the app, and I rolled down the window and said lets see if they fixed one thing and my salesman said what? i hit the horn and said nope, and he laughed and acknowledged the still pitiful horn. Thanks for the heads up on a replacement.

Picked mine up a couple hours ago salesman was helping me configure the app, and I rolled down the window and said let’s see if they fixed one thing and my salesman said what? i hit the horn and said nope, and he laughed and acknowledged the still pitiful horn. Thanks for the heads up on a replacement.
I had a first year 5th gen 4R years ago and I still vividly remember wincing the very first time I pressed the horn. Definitely will be changing this one out…

Picked mine up a couple hours ago salesman was helping me configure the app, and I rolled down the window and said lets see if they fixed one thing and my salesman said what? i hit the horn and said nope, and he laughed and acknowledged the still pitiful horn. Thanks for the heads up on a replacement.
Is that FE or 1958?

Ha! I was going to post on the lame horn

Good Luck!
Thank you! I was going to post about the horn and ask for alternatives today.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I ordered the "Premium Horn 08522-B1010 KIT" which appears to have 500 and 400Hz horns. I assume/hope it will work the same but will report back with the results in a couple weeks when it arrives.

I ordered the "Premium Horn 08522-B1010 KIT" which appears to have 500 and 400Hz horns. I assume/hope it will work the same but will report back with the results in a couple weeks when it arrives.
08522-B1010 is what I ordered and it works great.

Back