help - unlocking the door for passenger side w/o remote

NedakJ

📛 Founding Member
Jul 12, 2024
Media
Rehoboth Beach DE
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser, 1988 1st Gen 4Runner
I tried to program the driver door for my option to open the front passenger and all 4 doors using the button on the driver door. It does not work as expected. Has anyone solved this mystery of Toyota user interface excellence facetious tone intended

If you're talking about the single click unlock, I do have that option activated, but don't remember any hiccups associated with the choice. Is this the one select-able in the Settings menu?

If you're talking about the single click unlock, I do have that option activated, but don't remember any hiccups associated with the choice. Is this the one select-able in the Settings menu?
Not using the remote, I read that there was an option to press the button on the driver's door handle for 5 seconds and it would open all doors.

If you hold your hand in the drivers handle for 2 seconds, all of the doors should unlock. I was using this but it seemed too slow, so I changed it so that when I put my hand around the drivers door handle, all of the doors unlock at the same time.

Go to your stereo settings, somewhere in the settings it allows you to change from only unlocking your front door to all your doors. Note. This is for the door handle not the button though

Back