Hello from Fort Worth

Cabinetman

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Oct 10, 2024
Fort Worth, TX
Vehicles
2022 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4X, 1995 Land Rover NAS Defender 90 ST
I'm not currently a Land Cruiser owner, but that will likely change early next year unless I decide I can't let go of a full-size truck. These days I don't haul or tow like I used to, so the Land Cruiser makes more sense. I just find myself missing my 2018 Raptor and keep thinking it would be fun to get a 2025.

My biggest holdup with the Land Cruiser is the fuel range. I had a 2013 LC200 that I really liked, but the fuel range drove me a bit mad. I have typically owned full-size trucks with 30 plus gallon fuel tanks that would get close to 500 miles between fill-ups. My current GMC only gets about 370 miles between fill-ups, so I am getting used to less range.

I'm looking forward to continuing my education on the LC250.

Welcome to the forum Cabinetman! I share your anxiety re the fuel range. What was Toyota thinking? In any case, have a 2025 LC in the queue, and presuming, unfortunately, the fuel capacity will be the same, regardless of the outcry from buyers/potential buyers.

Welcome to the forum Cabinetman! I share your anxiety re the fuel range. What was Toyota thinking? In any case, have a 2025 LC in the queue, and presuming, unfortunately, the fuel capacity will be the same, regardless of the outcry from buyers/potential buyers.
Thanks. Maybe the mid-cycle refresh in a few years will bring more range. I sort of doubt it, but one can hope.

Nearing 2k miles and that is my single real complaint about the 250. Find myself at the gas station way more often than any other car I've ever had.

With that said, I am also enjoying it more than any other car I've ever had.

Back