Greetings from Utah

Stumpjumper07

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 27, 2024
Utah
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser LCPP
Hi all. I have been lurking for a while and learning lots of things about the new LC. Thank you all! I decided to join to be able to contribute and looking forward to the interaction. We have a Land Cruiser trim with Premium Package in Underground color. Swapped tires for All Terrains and put a FE rack on instead of the rails it came with. So far, that's all the mods, but the tires improved the look a lot.

Hello from neighboring Idaho! Looking forward to your experiences and knowledge.

There are dozens of us! Canโ€™t wait to take our new LC250 up to the Uintas

Welcome and congrats. Iโ€™m up in Davis county and to date have only seen 2 new Land Cruisers in the wild. Iโ€™ll keep an eye out for you.
Did you already sell your original roof rails?

Welcome! Is that stumpjumper a single speed? Be a whole lot cooler if it was ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Welcome and congrats. Iโ€™m up in Davis county and to date have only seen 2 new Land Cruisers in the wild. Iโ€™ll keep an eye out for you.
Did you already sell your original roof rails?
Thanks. Iโ€™m in Davis county too. I have only seen two or three in the wild. Havenโ€™t sold the rails yet. Let me know if youโ€™re interested in them.

Greetings from Heber. Look for me in my new White LC trim. We need a meet and greet for the Utah folks. Maybe at the LC Heritage Museum some weekend.
Iโ€™m in - that would be a good time.

Back