Greetings from Utah

Stumpjumper07

πŸ“› Founding Member
Jul 27, 2024
Utah
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser LCPP
Hi all. I have been lurking for a while and learning lots of things about the new LC. Thank you all! I decided to join to be able to contribute and looking forward to the interaction. We have a Land Cruiser trim with Premium Package in Underground color. Swapped tires for All Terrains and put a FE rack on instead of the rails it came with. So far, that's all the mods, but the tires improved the look a lot.

Hello from neighboring Idaho! Looking forward to your experiences and knowledge.

There are dozens of us! Can’t wait to take our new LC250 up to the Uintas

Welcome and congrats. I’m up in Davis county and to date have only seen 2 new Land Cruisers in the wild. I’ll keep an eye out for you.
Did you already sell your original roof rails?

Welcome! Is that stumpjumper a single speed? Be a whole lot cooler if it was 😎

Welcome and congrats. I’m up in Davis county and to date have only seen 2 new Land Cruisers in the wild. I’ll keep an eye out for you.
Did you already sell your original roof rails?
Thanks. I’m in Davis county too. I have only seen two or three in the wild. Haven’t sold the rails yet. Let me know if you’re interested in them.

Greetings from Heber. Look for me in my new White LC trim. We need a meet and greet for the Utah folks. Maybe at the LC Heritage Museum some weekend.
I’m in - that would be a good time.

Back