KurtW

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Oct 9, 2024
Media
WV
Vehicles
Landcruiser LC
Good Afternoon,

Just picked up my LC trim from Younger Toyota in Hagerstown and had a wonderful experience from my first contact, through the finance department and driving away. I highly recommend them to anyone in the DC area.

I talked with 5 or 6 other dealerships in the area to try and find a LC trim with the premium package in the Blue/grey color scheme. Most didn't have it and I got some variation of "we'll keep an eye out and let you know if something comes in," which was usually followed up by calls and emails for other trims or colors that I wasn't interested in. One dealership had one in the FE trim but were charging above MSRP (and I didn't really want to pay for all the extras I didn't need).

When I talked to Adham Korayem at Younger I had a completely different experience. They didn't have what I was looking for, however instead of giving me the "we'll keep an eye out," instead they went out, found it at another dealership, and did a dealer trade so they could sell it me.. The one request they couldn't meet was to find one with 18" wheels instead of the 20" - it seem Toyota isn't shipping any LC w/premium package to the area unless it has 20" wheels. Since they couldn't find what I wanted they took the cost of the 20" upgrade off the MSRP.

When I got to the dealership the positive treatment continued. They gave me a good price for my trade-in, and when it came to working with the finance person Jeff was really coo and relaxed. When it came time to talk about extended warranties, I used the price list from Jerry at Midwest Toyota to negotiate a great deal on the extended warranty coverage. Jeff didn't complain/hassle/hustle, or otherwise make the process hard. And they beat the financing deal my credit union was offering me!

If you are in the DC area and looking for a Toyota give Adham a call at Younger Toyota and tell him Kurt recommended him (no I don't make a commission - he is a young guy getting engaged and I want to see him be successful).

-Kurt

Attachments

• LC_1.jpg
    LC_1.jpg
    779.4 KB · Views: 15
Back