Floor mats included?

LandCruiserSteve

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 21, 2024
Media
Prescott, AZ
Vehicles
2024 1958 Land Cruiser, 1979 FJ40 Land Cruiser, 2007 FJ Cruiser
I bought my brand-new 2024 1958 Model LC a couple of months ago and it did not come with any floor mats. Was I supposed to have had floor mats (any style) included with my purchase or are they considered an option?

1958 does not come with any mats.
LC trim and above come with all-weather floor mats.

Carpet mats are extra.
Cargo mats are extra (carpet or all-weather).

I had the same experience with my 1958, no floor mats. WeatherTech FloorLiner HP are listed as "coming soon", but not sure if I can wait with winter fast approaching in Minnesota.

Has anybody found a good after-market solution? Doesn't appear to be many options yet, I'm sure that will improve over time, but slim picking right now.

I had the same experience with my 1958, no floor mats. WeatherTech FloorLiner HP are listed as "coming soon", but not sure if I can wait with winter fast approaching in Minnesota.

Has anybody found a good after-market solution? Doesn't appear to be many options yet, I'm sure that will improve over time, but slim picking right now.
I messaged WeatherTech and they are doing the final half of testing for their LC offering. They projected 3-5 weeks before they launch (though that could change) and that was on September 28th. 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser FloorLiner High Performance Custom-Fit Floor Mats | WeatherTech

So far, Iโ€™ve liked the Toyota all-weather floor and cargo mats that can be purchased as an accessory (and was added by the distributor for my 1958). Iโ€™ve never really cared for the Weather Tech style

So far, Iโ€™ve liked the Toyota all-weather floor and cargo mats that can be purchased as an accessory (and was added by the distributor for my 1958). Iโ€™ve never really cared for the Weather Tech style
Thanks for passing that along. Can you comment on the Toyota floor mats, do they have a rubber or plastic feel? Would they hold a fair amount of liquid? I'm in Minnesota, melting snow from boots makes quite the puddle.

I personally like Husky's X-Act contour floor mats the best, but when I called Husky they were vague about if/when they would have them available for the Land Cruiser, so not sure I want to wait.

Back