First Edition Mudflaps

Yes, toyota does make these mudflaps without the First Edition logo. They offer them in black and red. I have a set on my 1958 in black.

The only thing is the front ones need to be trimmed. These are for the japanese market and they don't fit exactly the same. Fortunately, I just took a First Edition one and traced it, then trimmed. Perfect fitment and they reuse the factory hardware.

link here and can confirm, these are 100% oem new from toyota.
$416 feels a bit steep for the mudflaps
But at least you can buy it.
Thanks for the link.

Yes, toyota does make these mudflaps without the First Edition logo. They offer them in black and red. I have a set on my 1958 in black.

The only thing is the front ones need to be trimmed. These are for the japanese market and they don't fit exactly the same. Fortunately, I just took a First Edition one and traced it, then trimmed. Perfect fitment and they reuse the factory hardware.

link here and can confirm, these are 100% oem new from toyota.
Welcome to the Jungle!

$416 feels a bit steep for the mudflaps
But at least you can buy it.
Thanks for the link.
No worries. I love mine. I also picked up the OEM rain visors from that site. they take about 2 weeks to process the order and 1 week in actual shipping time. Overall happy with them so far.

When I was looking at those flaps on that site last week, they were literally $364 shipped out the door. Now they are $416...??

I guess this inflation is really kicking in rapidly now. Perhaps I should start looking at the prices at the grocery store now.

When I was looking at those flaps on that site last week, they were literally $364 shipped out the door. Now they are $416...??

I guess this inflation is really kicking in rapidly now. Perhaps I should start looking at the prices at the grocery store now.
checking back on my invoice, fees and shipping included was $405.65. OE stuff is gonna be pricey, relatively new car and rarity factor too.

checking back on my invoice, fees and shipping included was $405.65. OE stuff is gonna be pricey, relatively new car and rarity factor too.
For sure. I will pay the higher prices for OEM all day long. You get what you pay for many times over w/ OEM.

Back