Feels like hesitation / surging / sputtering at steady speed on flat road

alfiolevy

📛 Founding Member
Aug 11, 2024
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Hello

I have a 2024 LC gas hybrid and I'm in the USA. It feels like the LC is hesitating / surging / sputtering at steady speed on flat roads. It's an intermittent issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?

No,. but I am curious what mode you are driving in? ECO, NORMAL, OR SPORT?
What you are describing, one could possibly make that case when driving in ECO. Maybe...
See if you find the same behaviors in normal and sport modes.

No,. but I am curious what mode you are driving in? ECO, NORMAL, OR SPORT?
What you are describing, one could possibly make that case when driving in ECO. Maybe...
See if you find the same behaviors in normal and sport modes.
Thank you. I'm mostly driving in normal mode but I'll see if the issue can be replicated in other modes.

How many miles on your vehicle? I'm only at about 250, and felt a bit of what you describe when I first got it; I attributed it to the transmission not shifting smoothly, not in a mechanical way, but more what it's being 'told' to do in relation to what the hybrid motor is being told to do. 250 miles later I notice this much less.

How many miles on your vehicle? I'm only at about 250, and felt a bit of what you describe when I first got it; I attributed it to the transmission not shifting smoothly, not in a mechanical way, but more what it's being 'told' to do in relation to what the hybrid motor is being told to do. 250 miles later I notice this much less.
Thank you for your note and your help. I'm at about 4000 miles now.....

Back