🧡 Wanted FE Roof Rack

Midmarkwest

📛 Founding Member
Feb 14, 2024
Minnesota
Vehicles
4runner
Seeking a first edition style OEM roof rack with all mounting hardware. I am located in Minnesota.

Reach out to Westcott Designs (google them and send an e-mail from their website). I just purchased one from them and not sure if they have any left. These were take-offs from First Editions that they installed their new aftermarket racks on. They were able to disassemble the racks and get them down in size for shipping with all the necessary hardware. I'm sure they're like new. I have the install instructions too, if you end up getting one, let me know.

They did a great price and cheap shipping. I tried to order one for retail price from a couple different parts departements and they told me the racks were "Vin-locked". In other words, if you don't have a First Edition or your Land Cruiser wasn't spec'd with one they wouldn't sell me one!

Reach out to Westcott Designs (google them and send an e-mail from their website). I just purchased one from them and not sure if they have any left. These were take-offs from First Editions that they installed their new aftermarket racks on. They were able to disassemble the racks and get them down in size for shipping with all the necessary hardware. I'm sure they're like new. I have the install instructions too, if you end up getting one, let me know.

They did a great price and cheap shipping. I tried to order one for retail price from a couple different parts departements and they told me the racks were "Vin-locked". In other words, if you don't have a First Edition or your Land Cruiser wasn't spec'd with one they wouldn't sell me one!
That seems so weird to me. The same exact rack is an option on the 'Land Cruiser' trim, right?! Am I crazy?

Seeking a first edition style OEM roof rack with all mounting hardware. I am located in Minnesota.
My FE is due in the next few weeks. I’ll see how the rack works and if I decide to sell it, we can talk. I’m in the Twin Cities. Guessing I’ll keep it though.

Hello - I am in Minnesota and I am also looking for the roof rack (PT970-60241). Anyone got one for me :)

Back