Empty Button Next to Camera Button

jv25010

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 25, 2024
Media
Nashville, TN
Vehicles
22 Land Rover Defender, 22 Volvo XC60
Does anyone know what the empty button right next to the camera button is for?

Pic is from a First Edition.

Attachments

• IMG_7281.jpeg
    IMG_7281.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 134
Does anyone know what the empty button right next to the camera button is for?

Pic is from a First Edition.
I was watching a video on international version of J250 and I think itโ€™s a button for diesel variants like a rapid heat button or something. Not really sure, Carwow had this button. On the left side of steering wheel they also get headlight washer button with the blank over there. Volume knob is also located next to usb outlets.

Rapid heat for diesel would make sense. Diesels take some time to come up to operating temperature. So, your interior heat from the coolant would take a long time to provide for comfortable heating. Rapid heat provides for an electric element to warm the cabin quickly. My Superduty automatically uses the Rapid element, but the Ford has 2 batteries and 2 alternators to shoulder the loads .

Without seeing the ownerโ€™s guide for that model, the button to the right of the headlight washer looks like a diesel selective regeneration button. ?

Man I wish we could get the diesel land cruiser in the USA My Ram 1500 and Jeep wrangler have all the power necessary and get 30+ MPG on the highway. My 2024 LC has enough power but the range is bad due to mpg and tank size.

IMO, diesel is superior in every way to gas. I understand that many will disagree. Even with all the Air Quality Regulations related to diesel and the push to eliminate it from the US market, it is a better fuel.

That's where the AMP Research retractable running board lockout switch goes........ or the front winch lightbar........... well at least on mine when I get to that project.

There are three Blanks on the FE. "CH4X4" sells Toyota style switches, the LC uses the "cube" type of switch. They will even make you a truly custom switch face if that's what you want.

Ejection seat, after-market, for unruly children. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Actually going to make that sticker soon so funny that you say that. You'd be surprised that anyone with a blank will buy an ejecto seato sticker. ๐Ÿคฃ

1722899580093.png

1722899591762.png
1722899602477.png

There are some QC / PD USB ports I want to try in that area though as well.

Back