Nitto Terra Grappler G3

LC250CO14

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 30, 2024
Media
Parker, CO
Vehicles
2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Anyone considering these? I had the original Grapplers on my 4Runner and overall I was happy with their performance, especially since it saw mostly on road use. It looks like they will be offering an SL version of the 275/70R18 116T and should be 3-Peak rated. I am in Colorado so having a little extra grip in the snow is always nice.

Unfortunately it may be closer to the end of the year before they are released.

Yes. . Just found out about them and really considering it in the SL 275/70/18 size. I figured this was the largest tire size I can go without needing a lift/level to make it look unstuffed

Would SL rating for the Nitto Terra Grappler G3 be adequate for the LC due to its 6800 lb weight? Thinking of pulling trigger on an SL, but wanna make sure peace of mind while off road (10-20% --nothing too crazy)

Would SL rating for the Nitto Terra Grappler G3 be adequate for the LC due to its 6800 lb weight? Thinking of pulling trigger on an SL, but wanna make sure peace of mind while off road (10-20% --nothing too crazy)
I'm looking at SL. I read somewhere on this site that SL is more than sufficient for the LC. Just trying to decide between 265's and 275's now.

Back