Electronic Servo sounding noise when parking and after shutting off

Firmie

📛 Founding Member
Jul 10, 2024
Media
Iowa City, IA
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 2024
Get a weird like servo noise when I park or after I shut the LC down. So noticeable a passer by commented there are a lot of weird noises coming from your car. uhhh, I just picked it up yesterday. Any thoughts? (first time poster) Thank you.

Get a weird like servo noise when I park or after I shut the LC down. So noticeable a passer by commented there are a lot of weird noises coming from your car. uhhh, I just picked it up yesterday. Any thoughts? (first time poster) Thank you.
Our Highlander Hybrid does the same. I think just the hybrid systems shutting down. In fact, it seems in the owner's manual there is a blurb about noises, even after the vehicle has been parked for some time...

ahhh yea thanks, I was guessing that. Of course I have't had time to read the manual. Next on the list.

I have the same noise but it doesn't happen all the time. I was going to reach out to the dealer to have it checked. It makes a whining noise when going into park. Not all the time but enough to be curious. I just hit 1500 miles

there is a purge valve sound as well. I was told about it when we were at dealer

Back