Climate Control Buttons

Marinna

📛 Founding Member
Jun 18, 2024
Media
California
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Does anyone feel it is annoying that these climate control buttons are not illuminated? Everytime I drive the car in the dark I have to guess which one goes where. I started to think that maybe to installed some ambient lighting around the AC so I don’t have to guess which buttons is where.

BTW even overhead controls are dark as well, I do not know which button is for sun roof which is for light. I guess ultimately they will become a muscle memory but it annoys me a lot at night

Does anyone feel it is annoying that these climate control buttons are not illuminated? Everytime I drive the car in the dark I have to guess which one goes where. I started to think that maybe to installed some ambient lighting around the AC so I don’t have to guess which buttons is where.

BTW even overhead controls are dark as well, I do not know which button is for sun roof which is for light. I guess ultimately they will become a muscle memory but it annoys me a lot at night
Not sure I follow. But if I understood your post correctly, they’re absolutely illuminated.

1728357227960.jpeg

Good grief, for the price point of the LC, one would think there would be adequate controls illumination! Across the product line?

Do you somehow have your interior illumination turned down? The dash and HVAC controls are all illuminated and incredibly easy to use.

Back