Channel set window deflectors

I decided to order one from EBay. Not gonna be official Toyota part but this is not a high tech just correct molding that is all it takes. I bet the cost making one of these are like $5. A bit ridiculous to ask $300~$500 just for a set of visor
They weren't 300-500, they were $124. The difference in the JDM and the ones on Ebay/Amazon is the front taper, rears not being capped and 2 doors vs 2 doors and rear side windows (which serve no purpose).

I used the link and part number listed in post #10 above.
I’d like to clarify that I can’t speak to the legitimacy of that site; it’s just a link that popped up when I did a google search of the part number. Please let us know if it’s legit, I think that would help a lot of memebers!

I’d like to clarify that I can’t speak to the legitimacy of that site; it’s just a link that popped up when I did a google search of the part number. Please let us know if it’s legit, I think that would help a lot
I’d like to clarify that I can’t speak to the legitimacy of that site; it’s just a link that popped up when I did a google search of the part number. Please let us know if it’s legit, I think that would help a lot of memebers!
I just ordered a set from the link you provided. Once I ordered, the charge came back to "Richmond Hill Auto Park Limited." When I did a search of the Canadian business registry, it comes back to a business that has been in business since 1968. So, I am feeling better about making the online purchase. Of course, that's not to say that the business still can't be sketchy but I feel a a little better about it. For those wondering, it came out to $121.35 US dollars, which includes shipping to Seattle, WA.

Last edited:
I ordered them from the link. I used paypal, thinking maybe it may give a little bit of protection. Once I ordered, I noticed that my credit card by "Richmond Hill Auto Park" in Ontario, Canada. When I google that name, it came back to

I just ordered a set from the link you provided. Once I ordered, the charge came back to "Richmond Hill Auto Park Limited." When I did a search of the Canadian business registry, it comes back to a business that has been in business since 1968. So, I am feeling better about making the online purchase. Of course, that's not to say that the business still can't be sketchy but I feel a a little better about it. For those wondering, it came out to $121.35 US dollars, which includes shipping to Seattle, WA.

Good to hear, I use PayPal if it’s offered, it just feels like extra insurance. That’s a great price, mine was $270 CAD 😬

Hopefully you can do a follow up post when it shows up!

Me too. Love to see your setup. Do you have a flat cargo area? If so, did you buy it or make it yourself?

Also, what rain deflectors are you using? I'm also waiting for WeatherTech come out with a land Cruiser version.
IMG_7321.jpeg

This is normal window/ door screening applied to magnetic strips on 3 sides of the window. The bottom is vinyl so I made the screen an inch longer than needed and tucked the extra into the channel, the magnetic strips are adhesive on one side, so the screen was pressed against the adhesive side then I smeared clear acrylic caulk on top of the screen side to add extra points of attachment to the magnetic strips. I’ve used this system for 20 years on 4th gen 4Runners with zero failures.

I'm waiting for AVS to release a set as I've always been satisfied with them in the past. The 24 LC is listed on the site, but no product as of yet.

Toyota dealerships usually have an online webstore. Just ordered from https://parts.brantfordtoyota.ca using part #08162-60840 for about $178 CAD. They only ship within Canada. So that's another option for Canadian folks. Its a special order item and I have a feeling its backordered. Will update once it ships.

Back