Channel set window deflectors

I decided to order one from EBay. Not gonna be official Toyota part but this is not a high tech just correct molding that is all it takes. I bet the cost making one of these are like $5. A bit ridiculous to ask $300~$500 just for a set of visor
They weren't 300-500, they were $124. The difference in the JDM and the ones on Ebay/Amazon is the front taper, rears not being capped and 2 doors vs 2 doors and rear side windows (which serve no purpose).

I used the link and part number listed in post #10 above.
I’d like to clarify that I can’t speak to the legitimacy of that site; it’s just a link that popped up when I did a google search of the part number. Please let us know if it’s legit, I think that would help a lot of memebers!

I’d like to clarify that I can’t speak to the legitimacy of that site; it’s just a link that popped up when I did a google search of the part number. Please let us know if it’s legit, I think that would help a lot
I’d like to clarify that I can’t speak to the legitimacy of that site; it’s just a link that popped up when I did a google search of the part number. Please let us know if it’s legit, I think that would help a lot of memebers!
I just ordered a set from the link you provided. Once I ordered, the charge came back to "Richmond Hill Auto Park Limited." When I did a search of the Canadian business registry, it comes back to a business that has been in business since 1968. So, I am feeling better about making the online purchase. Of course, that's not to say that the business still can't be sketchy but I feel a a little better about it. For those wondering, it came out to $121.35 US dollars, which includes shipping to Seattle, WA.

Last edited:
I ordered them from the link. I used paypal, thinking maybe it may give a little bit of protection. Once I ordered, I noticed that my credit card by "Richmond Hill Auto Park" in Ontario, Canada. When I google that name, it came back to

I just ordered a set from the link you provided. Once I ordered, the charge came back to "Richmond Hill Auto Park Limited." When I did a search of the Canadian business registry, it comes back to a business that has been in business since 1968. So, I am feeling better about making the online purchase. Of course, that's not to say that the business still can't be sketchy but I feel a a little better about it. For those wondering, it came out to $121.35 US dollars, which includes shipping to Seattle, WA.

Good to hear, I use PayPal if it’s offered, it just feels like extra insurance. That’s a great price, mine was $270 CAD 😬

Hopefully you can do a follow up post when it shows up!

Me too. Love to see your setup. Do you have a flat cargo area? If so, did you buy it or make it yourself?

Also, what rain deflectors are you using? I'm also waiting for WeatherTech come out with a land Cruiser version.
IMG_7321.jpeg

Back