CENTER SCREEN NOT WORKING WITH 2 OF 3 DIGITAL DASH SCREENS.

Dr. M

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 12, 2023
Media
Minnesota
Vehicles
Genesis GV80 Hyundai Tucson PHEV
Hello!! Anyone else had trouble with a center screen in the digital dash display going blank? Mine were all working and now two of the 3 screen options show nothing in the center screen. Thoughts? And, thanks! Dr. M

Hello!! Anyone else had trouble with a center screen in the digital dash display going blank? Mine were all working and now two of the 3 screen options show nothing in the center screen. Thoughts? And, thanks! Dr. M
If you change it to "blank" and go to another screen...... it'll be blank.

Try the settings again and see if something else will stick....... I have Adaptive Cruise on one of mine instead of a blank.

Hello!! Anyone else had trouble with a center screen in the digital dash display going blank? Mine were all working and now two of the 3 screen options show nothing in the center screen. Thoughts? And, thanks!
Mine was doing the same thing, had the map in the middle and then for like 2 days nothing was working in the middle on all 3 pre sets then it started working again suddenly.....

Went with a different screen option and it is working. Map still seems blank, but, I am using Apple CarPlay now and that may be why.

The middle display is definitely pretty lacking on options compared to the side displays. I just set all 3 of my screens to show the adaptive cruise info in the middle. Although "Settings" is probably the most useful center display option ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Went with a different screen option and it is working. Map still seems blank, but, I am using Apple CarPlay now and that may be why.
The map in the middle seems to be the flakiest, also kinda useless but its less distracting to me than on the giant screen.. I tried with and without apple car play thinking the same as you, there might be a delay maybe between switching from apply car play but I kinda stopped troubleshooting since it started working again. I'll go back and fiddle with the 2 other you can save and see if there is any rhyme or reason or if its just gremlins. =) I'm getting ready to go down the rabbit hole with 2 iphones and carplay, hope to use one just to access my itunes match library.

The map in the middle seems to be the flakiest, also kinda useless but its less distracting to me than on the giant screen.. I tried with and without apple car play thinking the same as you, there might be a delay maybe between switching from apply car play but I kinda stopped troubleshooting since it started working again. I'll go back and fiddle with the 2 other you can save and see if there is any rhyme or reason or if its just gremlins. =) I'm getting ready to go down the rabbit hole with 2 iphones and carplay, hope to use one just to access my itunes match library.
got in without my phone and map was blank on center dash screen, back out and in with the phone again and its still blacked out and missing. I think ill stick with settings or adaptive for the middle. I think the infotainment system is due for an update or 2.

got in without my phone and map was blank on center dash screen, back out and in with the phone again and its still blacked out and missing. I think ill stick with settings or adaptive for the middle. I think the infotainment system is due for an update or 2.
Infotainment updates are few and far between. I had a forerunner for two years and I remember only one update. On my Lexus during the two years I had it there was only one update.

Back