Center Console Organizer Tray (for cool box edition)

Once I get through more of the deeper ones I will look into the shallower one. So far I only have a couple of people interested. I am trying to get through the deeper ones first.
I would take the deeper one as well but I have no idea on how to get on your list???

Can you make something for the sides of the tow hitch when the main cover is removed to make it look more pleasing to the eye.
I have a designer work on this for me, I told him he can probably sell the crap out of them if he gets mine done. Also working on a hitch plug that is complimentary. Shoot me a DM an I'll keep you in the loop

Got one from eBay guy. Works great, popped right in and still removable to access underneath. If you didn't know any better, you'd probably think the truck came like that?

Got one from eBay guy. Works great, popped right in and still removable to access underneath. If you didn't know any better, you'd probably think the truck came like that?
Does the eBay one have a non-slip bottom? I have one that’s all plastic so everything slides around.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The eBay guy is $15 higher than the gentleman that is selling them on here... @bgeorger
Even with shipping involved?
Hey I'm all for the guy on here doing it more power to him.
I just thought the community may want another option and not have to wait...
Again not trying to bash the guy on here but I tried to communicate several times (as many others had as well) but nothing. I found another source and I shared it.

I found that the shipping fee from the forum seller was almost twice the cost of the item, so I declined. This is a lightweight item and it would have been shipped about 400 miles.

Back