Center Console Organizer Tray (for cool box edition)

Are you able to make the more shallow one as well? I have sent you two separate personal conversations (PM's) I believe but never heard back. Maybe you will see this message ...
I too am interested in the shallower one. And like @699skidoo have send a PM to @bgeorger, but have not heard back.

I'm sure @bgeorger is busy trying to fill the numerous orders they have received, but if they could take a few minutes to let us interested in the shallower version know if this is something they can do at some point as well, or not, that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure like others have said @bgeorger is probably working on filling requests. I just recv'd mine and it fits and looks great. Perfect for tossing in the keys, wallet, and other junk now.

CoolBoxTray.jpg

Could you reply to the community if the more shallow one is available from you? Also what is the lead time on the one you are currently making. Sounds like several of us have PM'd you with no response.

Not trying to be a D here or anything but if you have time to post on here you are working through the orders maybe a general reply to the community on the shallow one and lead time on the deeper one would be great.

thanks

I’m not replying to messages because the order of who messaged first is all thrown off. I have stated this many times in the thread. As far as the shallow one goes. I have only seen one or two people interested, so it doesn’t really make sense to shut down the ones I’m making yet.

As far as yours, I believe you will be in this weeks batch.

How about someone doing a 3D printed cover for the sides of the tow hitch with the smaller cover piece installed. Everyone will buy that too.

Modified a bit.
Less depth so that a 0,25l. bottle could fit and splitted for 2 compartments.
Don't have any modified file as have been done by a random guy. Paid $30.

Where did you order it?

No worries, I found it on a 3D print site. I'm going to use Carbon Fiber to print mine, we'll see what happens. :)

Currently printing, estimated print time is just under 4 hours.
Where did you find the file?

Are you able to make the more shallow one as well? I have sent you two separate personal conversations (PM's) I believe but never heard back. Maybe you will see this message ...
Were you ever able to find anyone else who is printing out the shallower tray with the divider? Thanks

I am thrilled you're happy with it. This is fun to be a part of!

If anyone has any other accessory ideas let m know. Maybe I can have those made too!
Can you make something for the sides of the tow hitch when the main cover is removed to make it look more pleasing to the eye.

Back