Center Console Organizer Tray (for cool box edition)

I received it. I have over 100 people in line. I am messaging the day their shipment goes out with details. I am doing this to keep the waiting line in order.
Received mine, fit was perfect! Thank you for doing this!!

I am thrilled you're happy with it. This is fun to be a part of!

If anyone has any other accessory ideas let m know. Maybe I can have those made too!
Needless to say, we are all thankful for your efforts.

I received it. I have over 100 people in line. I am messaging the day their shipment goes out with details. I am doing this to keep the waiting line in order.
No problem. Thanks for the update. Have a nice holiday weekend.

No problem. Thanks for the update. Have a nice holiday weekend.
You as well.

Im making progress getting through the orders I hope to be caught up soon!

I hope everyone that has received one is enjoying it!

You as well.

Im making progress getting through the orders I hope to be caught up soon!

I hope everyone that has received one is enjoying it!
Sounds like it’s a big hit. It will be very useful. Thanks again.

Modified a bit.
Less depth so that a 0,25l. bottle could fit and splitted for 2 compartments.
Don't have any modified file as have been done by a random guy. Paid $30.

Really like the looks of the shallower version with the divider. With the raised cover this one is plenty deep for my needs.

@thurchik could you ask the person that printed this for you if they could get you the file to share?

Sounds like it’s a big hit. It will be very useful. Thanks again.
I’d prefer the deeper original version as I don’t plan to use my cooler but if the day came where there could be two choices I’d take one of each. Thanks.

Really like the looks of the shallower version with the divider. With the raised cover this one is plenty deep for my needs.

@thurchik could you ask the person that printed this for you if they could get you the file to share?
Kindly find attached. Doesn't let to attach *.stp
Dropbox here's the link

Last edited:
I am thrilled you're happy with it. This is fun to be a part of!

If anyone has any other accessory ideas let m know. Maybe I can have those made too!
Can you please add me to your list. Let me know if you receive this and when and how to proceed. Thank you

Back