Center Console Organizer Tray (for cool box edition)

Thank you everyone for your interest. I will begin shipping in about a week. I will message everyone that PMs me to arrange shipping and payment.
Then can you get a ebay account? Then you would not have to deal with shipping and payment in the future...

Ok, everyone that would like one please PM me with your address. As soon as they're ready I will issue a payment request.
Great. Is there a way to PM and not make our address public? It looks to me that "start conversation" is public

Not mine, so cant take any credit. It was posted by another member:

The trays are super easy to get in and out, no issues with getting to items below.

No worries, I found it on a 3D print site. I'm going to use Carbon Fiber to print mine, we'll see what happens. :)

Currently printing, estimated print time is just under 4 hours.

Last edited:
Well, I sent it to print in black, but my 3D printer had other plans and decided to print it in silver... Still looks pretty cool and is quite sturdy. And a PERFECT fit. :) My wife will probably make me redo it in Black, but I actually like the silver look...

IMG_6157.JPEG

IMG_6158.JPEG

I’m interested in your cool box tray
Please let me know what to do
Bruce Fabrikant
12 Rivers edge dr
Tarrytown , NY 10591

Last edited:
I sent pm and posted in other thread. I am in for one. Please pm payment info/details. Thanks!

Back