Center Cap

You’re able to order factory parts
Dropped by my dealership today. Can't order them. They're VIN locked in Canada and you have to own the vehicle they're from (Taco Trailhunter). And even then you're supposed to provide a reason/proof why you're ordering them (damaged, lost etc.). Parts guy advised that in the States this isn't a problem.

Dropped by my dealership today. Can't order them. They're VIN locked in Canada and you have to own the vehicle they're from (Taco Trailhunter). And even then you're supposed to provide a reason/proof why you're ordering them (damaged, lost etc.). Parts guy advised that in the States this isn't a problem.
I can see a US flag in your avatar profile so I assume US. In the states our Taco Trailhunter wheel uses the Bronze letter/ring center cap. The silver letter caps comes from 24MY Tundra 1794 Special Edition.

I can see a US flag in your avatar profile so I assume US. In the states our Taco Trailhunter wheel uses the Bronze letter/ring center cap. The silver letter caps comes from 24MY Tundra 1794 Special Edition.
Nope, as I said, Canada. I did however find them on eBay for a bit of premium.

Is there a customs charge to order over the web and have them mailed?

Nope no customs fee. Had them shipped to the border and went and picked the up. The border tax collector didn't care one bit. If I were to ship them direct to home there definitely might have been an extra charge.

Back