Center Cap

Youโ€™re able to order factory parts
Dropped by my dealership today. Can't order them. They're VIN locked in Canada and you have to own the vehicle they're from (Taco Trailhunter). And even then you're supposed to provide a reason/proof why you're ordering them (damaged, lost etc.). Parts guy advised that in the States this isn't a problem.

Dropped by my dealership today. Can't order them. They're VIN locked in Canada and you have to own the vehicle they're from (Taco Trailhunter). And even then you're supposed to provide a reason/proof why you're ordering them (damaged, lost etc.). Parts guy advised that in the States this isn't a problem.
I can see a US flag in your avatar profile so I assume US. In the states our Taco Trailhunter wheel uses the Bronze letter/ring center cap. The silver letter caps comes from 24MY Tundra 1794 Special Edition.

I can see a US flag in your avatar profile so I assume US. In the states our Taco Trailhunter wheel uses the Bronze letter/ring center cap. The silver letter caps comes from 24MY Tundra 1794 Special Edition.
Nope, as I said, Canada. I did however find them on eBay for a bit of premium.

Back