Cargo Net

kcavs

đź“› Founding Member
Aug 11, 2024
Buffalo
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Anyone have a recommendation for an aftermarket cargo net? Amazon has a bazillion. My LC didn't come with one...

Anyone have a recommendation for an aftermarket cargo net? Amazon has a bazillion. My LC didn't come with one...
The one from Toyota works great… fits perfect and zips away clean when not in use… I have it don’t regret getting it… probably a lot better than an aftermarket one - in my opinion

I paid for one as a port installed option but when I got the rig home it was nowhere to be found. Sales guy said he "remembered seeing it." right. grrrrr. Someone must have got one that doesn't want it... will keep an eye on ebay.

I paid for one as a port installed option but when I got the rig home it was nowhere to be found. Sales guy said he "remembered seeing it." right. grrrrr. Someone must have got one that doesn't want it... will keep an eye on ebay.
The part# for the toyota one pt347-60240 it was $59 at my dealership

$130 for mine from Toyota. You can do better on eBay I think. Maybe 1/2 the price. I found lighted floor panels on eBay at Daytona Toyota for $325. $360 from Toyota which never happened. You just take your lumps and go down the road. Definitely feel as though Toyota does not care...

$130 for mine from Toyota. You can do better on eBay I think. Maybe 1/2 the price. I found lighted floor panels on eBay at Daytona Toyota for $325. $360 from Toyota which never happened. You just take your lumps and go down the road. Definitely feel as though Toyota does not care...
That's some markup list is $62.25

Attachments

• 20240815_221201.jpg
    20240815_221201.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 32
If he saw it come with the car & didn’t provide it, isn’t he ordering you another? Or is he implying he sent you home with it & now he thinks you’ve lost it?

The one from Toyota works great… fits perfect and zips away clean when not in use… I have it don’t regret getting it… probably a lot better than an aftermarket one - in my opinion
Yes, I was lucky enough to have one from my old 4Runner, tried it and it fits great

I ordered the Toyota one for $59 and it's great. Very sturdy and the zip case forms the bottom of the net, giving it some structure.

If he saw it come with the car & didn’t provide it, isn’t he ordering you another? Or is he implying he sent you home with it & now he thinks you’ve lost it?
Here is your answer: He was a dick. Implied I lost it

• Sad
Reactions: MJE
Back