๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Member Build Builders, will this classic TRD wheel fit?

Member Build

glowboy7

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 28, 2023
Joshua, TX
Vehicles
2014 FJ Cruiser
This classic TRD 17-inch wheel has the correct bolt pattern. Is very easy to obtain on eBay in Bronze, Black, Gray, Silver. There are 8-inch wide versions, but most are 7-inch wide, which are limiting for our tire choices. I know about the larger brakes on the LC 250, but I also know there are a lot of examples of folks getting 17-inch wheels to work. So...

CAN THIS WHEEL WORK ON THE LAND CRUISER? If so, this would look fantastic, and a BFG KO3 or Nitto Ridge Grappler in 275/70R17 would be pretty spiffy on a set of these.

I have never liked the factory LC wheels and I have always loved our TRD options. Let me hear from you. What works?!?! Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 17TRD Bronze.jpg
    17TRD Bronze.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 39
not too sure...... the concern is the brake caliper i believe look into that

Right. The LC's brakes are pretty big. But there are examples on this site of folks using 17-inch Tacoma steelies and 4Runner steelies. Aluminum, by definition, will be thicker, but I am trying to find the guy that has actually tried it.

Right. The LC's brakes are pretty big. But there are examples on this site of folks using 17-inch Tacoma steelies and 4Runner steelies. Aluminum, by definition, will be thicker, but I am trying to find the guy that has actually tried it.
hey did you figure out if they fit I have a set of black ones im trying to figure out if they will rub with 285/70/17 tires

Back