Amazon Music delete?

Apple Music and Amazon music requires a Wi-Fi plan. I seriously doubt many people are actually utilizing the Wi-Fi plan that’s offered with the vehicle. I wish they would offer a way to disable both these services so we don’t have to cycle through a service that is not functional.

When I hit the 'Mode' button to cycle between audio inputs, it includes Amazon Music, which I don't use or want. I can't find a way to delete it. Anyone know of a way?
Yet another issue with the software is that when I cycle through the modes, I bypass both Amazon and Apple to get to Radio, but the head unit goes to anything except the radio.

Apple Music and Amazon music requires a Wi-Fi plan. I seriously doubt many people are actually utilizing the Wi-Fi plan that’s offered with the vehicle. I wish they would offer a way to disable both these services so we don’t have to cycle through a service that is not functional.
100% agreed. Very frustrating and shortsighted of Toyota. My guess is they are getting some kind of kickback from Apple and Amazon for every vehicle they deliver with those "features". However, it's a tiny thorn in my side EVERY time I need to cycle through the audio modes. Another example is the nearly useless (for me) visor that constantly hits me in the head if I have it turned to try and block the sun from the side. Eventually, these little thorns add up and becomes customer dissatisfaction with the vehicle even if it's extremely capable and durable.

Back