2400 Watt Inverter

I'll be running a similar setup, except with ecoflow delta 2 max.

I'm curious though, does the car maintain 2.4kw output while driving? I'd like to be able to charge while driving.
My apologies for not responding earlier. I can't say for certain because I've taken all the gear out at the moment. However, I do know that the Anker battery was charging up extremely fast while driving around and 100W would not have been able to achieve that leading me to believe it was providing high output wattage, even while driving.

This is a nice summary by Ford for different use cases with their PowerBoost inverter system used in their pickups. I wish Toyota would publish something similar along with a user guide dedicated to how to make the most of its 2400 watt system.

Attachments

• F-150-Pro-Power-Onboard-Graphic.pdf
    135.7 KB · Views: 10
Just had the LC out on the trail last weekend with a Jackery 1000plus. Ran it down to 50% with Starlink and camp electronics overnight, and plugged it back in to the inverter once we hit the trail in the AM. LC had it back at 100% in a short period of time. So also imagine it’s high output while driving.

Back