2027 Scout Traveler SUV Reveal

I really like it. Looks great, has buttons, gas range extender to 500mi/804kms, bench seat in the pickup, column shifter.
1729826779970.png
1729826800743.png
1729826847447.png
1729826864532.png

I like it. I sent the link to my hubby since he knows his next truck will be a EV. This is 2 years from now, and EV is here to stay, and frankly it looks wicked cool.

The EV version LC should be in production by then, The previews Toyota has provided seem to suggest the upcoming EV will be more like a Range Rover Sport. Will be interesting to see how soon the current LC250 drivetrain is updated. I'm sure it won't be around as long as the 5.7L V8 was on the LC200.

I like them - I like the range and interior styling- am I trading my LC for it, never- but would I consider adding it to the garage for range - yes

My uncle, my namesake, died when he had a massive heart attack, trying to push his POS Scout out of the driveway to try and jumpstart it so he could go duck hunting with a friend. I wonder if owners will have to own two of them, to still have something to drive when it is in the shop?

I like the bench seat. I also really like the tailgate/spare setup. Considering the trainwreck that Volkswagen has become, I'd be very cautious about making an investment though. I'm also extremely pessimistic that they can keep the price low ($60K?).

I can't see buying one, but it doesn't offend me (aesthetically) like a Tesla truck. Good luck to them!

I like the bench seat. I also really like the tailgate/spare setup. Considering the trainwreck that Volkswagen has become, I'd be very cautious about making an investment though. I'm also extremely pessimistic that they can keep the price low ($60K?).

I can't see buying one, but it doesn't offend me (aesthetically) like a Tesla truck. Good luck to them!
Right? I canโ€™t think of anything worse than the Tesla truck.

Back