2024 or 2025 Model Year?

joe1515

📛 Founding Member
Oct 2, 2024
New York
I am about ready to purchase. If I can find a good deal on a 2024, should I buy that, or should I just look into 25s?

My real question is, have they fixed some of the small issues that have come up on the 24s, or are the only differences between the 24s and 25s the small changes Toyota announced in their press release?

Thanks!

If you can find a discounted 2024 go for it. Wish I could have found a discount, but inventory in my area is super tight. I was lucky to call and get one on short notice, took delivery yesterday afternoon.

Otherwise wait for the 2025’s and get the rear cargo lights.

If you can find a discounted 2024 go for it. Wish I could have found a discount, but inventory in my area is super tight. I was lucky to call and get one on short notice, took delivery yesterday afternoon.

Otherwise wait for the 2025’s and get the rear cargo lights.
Excellent, enjoy it!

No issues on the 24…you should be getting 3-5k off of the 24 which is why I say do that.
Agreed, no issues on the '24 which come to mind, and no changes to mention in '25. However, you will own a year older vehicle, depending on how long you anticipate keeping it before selling or trading in.

I am about ready to purchase. If I can find a good deal on a 2024, should I buy that, or should I just look into 25s?

My real question is, have they fixed some of the small issues that have come up on the 24s, or are the only differences between the 24s and 25s the small changes Toyota announced in their press release?

Thanks!
What "small issues" are we talking about here? Because I can't think of one that warrants waiting months and paying more. Unless those trunk lights are really a must-have for you. And if you're in the market for an FE, then even this argument is moot.

What "small issues" are we talking about here? Because I can't think of one that warrants waiting months and paying more. Unless those trunk lights are really a must-have for you. And if you're in the market for an FE, then even this argument is moot.
There’s the brake squeal; mine only lasted 1000 miles though. Went away (so far) after reaching around 5k.

Back