💨 Sold / Gone 🆓SHIPPING🆓SHIPPING🆓 20-Inch Wheels for SALE! 🔥 $600 for 4 🔥

Kuze

📛 Founding Member
Feb 18, 2024
Media
San Francisco CA
I am buying new tires and wheels, and wanted to see if anyone is interested in purchasing my 20-Inch Wheels. Only driven 400 miles on it.
Willing to sell the spare as well.
Without Spare: $600
Price Per Wheel: $150
Thanks and hope you all are enjoying your LC's as much as I am. And those waiting for delivery, it is certainly worth the wait!

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpeg
    IMG_0032.jpeg
    442.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    466.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    490.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Bump for a really good seller. Went above and beyond to get a shipping quote.. Unfortunately the shipping cost to NY was prohibitive for me so I had to bow out.

Bump for a really good seller. Went above and beyond to get a shipping quote.. Unfortunately the shipping cost to NY was prohibitive for me so I had to bow out.

Did you check with Greyhound? they are a low cost shipping alternative for wheels & tires. :)

Did you check with Greyhound? they are a low cost shipping alternative for wheels & tires. :)
I hadn't, but I checked and it appears they cancelled that service in 2022. good thought though. I'm disappointed they stopped doing this.

Thanks Brother! Appreciate the assist here... Need to make space in the garage to park the LC.

Any takers? Need this moved out of my Garage. The 2 people that were interested have not responded yet.
The price is $600, wheels only. No Tires. No TPMS sensors. Just Wheels!
Ships for Free!

Back