1958 Leather Seat Upgrade

I’ve used Clazzio before and their seat covers are good. As I recall, my Tundra was $500-$600. Most people think my truck has factory leather.
I submitted their form requesting seat covers for the Land Cruiser. Maybe if enough of us do the same it will be prioritized.

Katzkin quoted me $1895 with install for single or accent color and stitching
Screenshot 2024-07-02 095430.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-02 095334.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-07-02 095334.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 60
I have a 1958 and ordered some leatherette seat covers from Amazon for around $200. The front seatcovers fit pretty good. It looked as if it wouldn't slide and fit pretty snug. I was satisfied. The rear seat covers were trash. They were hard to figure out how to get them on and the seatbelts were covered...very disappointing. So, I am still searching like yourself. If you are okay with just protecting the front seats then go to Amazon.
Thanks! Can you please share the Amazon link to the product.

If the only thing I care between 1958 and the LC trim is leather seating (ignoring all the other cool features), what are my options? I know many prefer the basic fabric seating, but I want to get leather seating. How much will it cost and will it look as good as manufacturer added LC trim seat covers? Any recommendations?
$3,000.00 . Upgrade on the 1958 from cloth seats to leather ventilated seats. That was with the purchase of the new vehichle. So take the number with a grain of salt.

I had Katzkin leather installed on my Jeep JL Wrangler. Five years later, it still looks perfect. I'm sure they are working on getting 2024 Land Cruiser product out. It cost me about $1400.

I had Katzkin leather installed on my Jeep JL Wrangler. Five years later, it still looks perfect. I'm sure they are working on getting 2024 Land Cruiser product out. It cost me about $1400.
As of right now, they have the 1958 seat covers. I asked about adding the knee extender for the FE seat. They sent me a form and need detailed pictures for a quote........ hopefully mine will arrive soon.

I’ve used Clazzio before and their seat covers are good. As I recall, my Tundra was $500-$600. Most people think my truck has factory leather.
I submitted their form requesting seat covers for the Land Cruiser. Maybe if enough of us do the same it will be prioritized.
Agreed!! Clazzio seat covers are very well made

Please help me understand the seat options. Is it cloth, Softex (fake leather) and leather?

If I get the Premium Pack for the LCE, do the seats upgrade to leather from softex? I’ve seen multiple build sheets that dealers send me that show premium pack but softex listed in interior specs. Do I need to specify leather upgrade even when getting Premium Pack?

When I asked the dealer, he told me only the First Edition will have leather. Only Softex of LCE. But I definitely see the option for leather on the website.

Welcome Imwong! It is my understanding that leather comes with the Premium package, actually much to my dismay, as I wish the package, but with Softex. In our dry/hot climate, have had bad luck with Toyota leather, even with regular treatment.

Please help me understand the seat options. Is it cloth, Softex (fake leather) and leather?

If I get the Premium Pack for the LCE, do the seats upgrade to leather from softex? I’ve seen multiple build sheets that dealers send me that show premium pack but softex listed in interior specs. Do I need to specify leather upgrade even when getting Premium Pack?

When I asked the dealer, he told me only the First Edition will have leather. Only Softex of LCE. But I definitely see the option for leather on the website.
1958 - Cloth
LC No Premium - Softex
LC Premium - Leather
First Edition - Leather

Welcome to the forum Imwong!

If the only thing I care between 1958 and the LC trim is leather seating (ignoring all the other cool features), what are my options? I know many prefer the basic fabric seating, but I want to get leather seating. How much will it cost and will it look as good as manufacturer added LC trim seat covers? Any recommendations?
I paid $1.5k for my custom color cognac Katzkin leather- 3rd party -the dealer charged $3k.

Back