IMG_9713.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_9706.jpeg
    IMG_9706.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_9728.jpeg
    IMG_9728.jpeg
    353.1 KB · Views: 346
Not trying to start shit at all, but you’re not getting 23-27 with those. Even over inflated. I don’t care where you live. Must have reset that on a hill and it was a short trip or something. For example, Mine says 30 mpg right now because I reset it at 10’000 feet elevation and went back to 5,000. If I had reset just before going up there it would be 17 at the top. But cool truck! Just don’t want people to get there hopes up 👍

Not trying to start shit at all, but you’re not getting 23-27 with those. Even over inflated. I don’t care where you live. Must have reset that on a hill and it was a short trip or something. For example, Mine says 30 mpg right now because I reset it at 10’000 feet elevation and went back to 5,000. If I had reset just before going up there it would be 17 at the top. But cool truck! Just don’t want people to get there hopes up 👍
Thanks for answering a question that I hadn’t found yet. “Is the trip computer for MPG resettable?” I guess it is.

Thanks for answering a question that I hadn’t found yet. “Is the trip computer for MPG resettable?” I guess it is.
Yes. If I remember correctly you long press ok, go to the left, scroll up or down if not already on the MPG screen, then long press ok on that screen until it says zero. You can also on the multimedia under trip information and it shows more information

Not at all. Adding more miles to the odometer the average is now 21. Most of the drive is city and idle tho. The car had only 110 miles at that time

Not only that but the MPG computer is going to be off when changing tire size, probably a good bit in this case. And mileage will be off too. So the only way to accurately measure MPG would be to fill up then drive a set route of a known distance and then fill up again and make the calculation.

I put Wildpeak 275s on mine at ~300 miles. The MPG was pretty bad before and after IMO. I have to work pretty hard and basically hypermile to get 23-24. My 20-mile round trip to work (a mix of highway speeds and stop/go) usually gets me just under 21 combined. The best I've seen for a 38-mile highway trip was 25mpg and it was a scenario where I probably never got over 55mph. Casually around town, I see a lot of 17-18mpg.

I bought into the idea of the vehicle when they said it was going to get 27mpg. I was already too emotionally invested when the official numbers slipped to 23mpg. I already have a secondary fun car (older 911) that gets terrible mileage, it sucks a bit that my new daily isn't very good either :)

Not at all. Adding more miles to the odometer the average is now 21. Most of the drive is city and idle tho. The car had only 110 miles at that time

23.5 mpg on a 250 mile trip, I have the KO3's also. The ride quality is flawless and the sound level is minimal!

Considering the same tire...curious what the both of you are averaging these days? How many total miles? Still impressed with the ride quality and sound level? Thanks!

Considering the same tire...curious what the both of you are averaging these days? How many total miles? Still impressed with the ride quality and sound level? Thanks!
Pretty much the same, I am just below 1k miles. Love the tires and sound level still

Back