What tire size will the new Land Cruiser have?

I have them on my Tundra. I'd say they are the best AT's I've had on that truck so far, and I've gone through at least 2 or 3 other brands over the years.
Can you or anyone comment on the H/T version?

I commute too much on highways to be running A/T’s regularly….

I commute too much on highways to be running A/T’s regularly….
So I thought the same thing. I have a 2018 Jeep Compass that I hate, but the one thing I love are my tires. I replaced them around 50k miles with the Wild Peak AT3Ws and I run about 20k highway miles annually. Up to 97k miles now and I still have 5-10k more tread life.

Surprisingly the quietest A/T tire I've ever experienced. No road noise somehow unlike the General grabbers ATX...etc....

So I thought the same thing. I have a 2018 Jeep Compass that I hate, but the one thing I love are my tires. I replaced them around 50k miles with the Wild Peak AT3Ws and I run about 20k highway miles annually. Up to 97k miles now and I still have 5-10k more tread life.

Surprisingly the quietest A/T tire I've ever experienced. No road noise somehow unlike the General grabbers ATX...etc....
I wonder how the AT4ws will compare,

But this seems like the way!

Agree with all of this. Only caveat I'd say is if you want a better ride, if possible, size accordingly to avoid the 10-ply LT tires as they can be a little less "ride friendly". Probably not an issue if you have no plans to upsize.

Looks like it will be a great year for AT’s. Updated KO3, AT4W, Duratrac RT…

Anyone know what tire OEM stock comes on the 20" wheels, is it the Dunlop Grandtrek At20?

What’s your experience with Tire Brands for heavy snow - compacted snow- ice - on a daily drive

What’s your experience with Tire Brands for heavy snow - compacted snow- ice - on a daily drive
I have Blizzaks now (Skidaddl also recommended) and they’re great. Ran Nokian Hakkepeliitta’s on my last car and they are also excellent in ice and snow.

I run DM-V2 Blizzaks on my 4Runner - excellent winter tires.

Back