Waiting is the hardest part

Mine is on a ship to Benicia, California. It left 4 days ago. Since my dealer is 22 miles from the port my expected arrival is April 10 to 17. I agree Toyota marketing has not done well, but just from the limited info available the initial vehicles are likely all sold or dealers are being very greedy. Additional demand now would be more of a problem for the dealers. I expect that by the time the FE's are made and sold they will have their act together.

Mine is on a ship to Benicia, California. It left 4 days ago. Since my dealer is 22 miles from the port my expected arrival is April 10 to 17. I agree Toyota marketing has not done well, but just from the limited info available the initial vehicles are likely all sold or dealers are being very greedy. Additional demand now would be more of a problem for the dealers. I expect that by the time the FE's are made and sold they will have their act together.
interesting

I concur with Skidaddl, there seems to something afoot in Canada.
It has been almost a month since Toyota went live with the Price and Build in the USA. The Canadian website is still “coming soon”for the LC, whatever that still means at this point.
I belive we may never see anything this spring for LC’s on the road.

I concur with Skidaddl, there seems to something afoot in Canada.
It has been almost a month since Toyota went live with the Price and Build in the USA. The Canadian website is still “coming soon”for the LC, whatever that still means at this point.
I belive we may never see anything this spring for LC’s on the road.
I'm thinking we'll be lucky to see June delivery. At best.

we are all in the same boat ! The thing im most worried about if I actually get hte LC250 and decide on it this calendar year is it getting stolen? what have others planned for this? I guess parking in garage overnight is the best possible thing to do .
Read recently LC is the top stolen car in Japan. Not sure if car theft is as rampant in Japan as SF. Toyota is certainly struggling getting their piggies to market. They treat their dealers like mushrooms. I have been and remain as #57 on my dealer's list. Learned they are about to get their first LC on their allocation list. Still waiting for a live test report...

Back