Toyota Sends Email - The All-New 2024 Land Cruiser Is Here

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 8, 2023
Whelp, I guess it's officially official when Toyota starts blasting it out via email! Here's a clip of the email I got from Toyota today.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 3.58.40 PM.png

Whelp, I guess it's officially official when Toyota starts blasting it out via email! Here's a clip of the email I got from Toyota today.

View attachment 1063
Right! One has roughly a zero chance of getting a First Edition, especially at MSRP. IF they are allocated a FE, our small dealership owner has already said it is his. However, I would settle for the LC trim level with the Premium Package.

Pretty cool! I haven't received that one yet. Some Lexus dealers are telling customers the first GX550 shipments will arrive by end of April. I wonder if we'll see some Land Cruisers at the same time.

Right! One has roughly a zero chance of getting a First Edition, especially at MSRP. IF they are allocated a FE, our small dealership owner has already said it is his. However, I would settle for the LC trim level with the Premium Package.
Aside from not having the First Efition branding, I didn't feel like the LC trim w/ premium was much different. I wouldn't feel like I was "settling for" it, so to speak.

Aside from not having the First Efition branding, I didn't feel like the LC trim w/ premium was much different. I wouldn't feel like I was "settling for" it, so to speak.
Toyota sure thinks there is an appreciable difference between the two. By my numbers, $8K difference between the FE and LC/Premium. Agreed, is it worth the $8K more, even if one could get a FE? And, at $77,484 for the FE, one is well into higher-end GX territory. If one is going to be doing appreciable off-roading, I feel the GX Overtrail would be way to go, with the E-KDSS, front and rear.

Last edited:
Toyota sure thinks there is an appreciable difference between the two. By my numbers, $8K difference between the FE and LC/Premium. Agreed, is it worth the premium, even if one could get a FE? And, at $77,484 for the FE, one is well into higher-end GX territory. If one is going to be doing appreciable off-roading, I feel the GX Overtrail would be way to go, with the E-KDSS, front and rear.
You're certainly right about that! I was surprised to see the First Edition priced so high.

I called some local dealers, Orange County, Ca today. The first batch is FE arrives at the dealers between late April and early May. Sale men did not know outdoor price until they have SUV in hands. I assume demand is higher supply, so dealer's markup price up to 10-15k.

Hi All. I was Bs around and they are asking over 90k in New York city for a first edition. These mofos lost there minds.

Hi All. I was Bs around and they are asking over 90k in New York city for a first edition. These mofos lost there minds.
No surprise, as my dealer mentioned $10K over for a FE. My departing words were not kind, having been a solid customer over the years.

Hey !!!! How do I get on that email list ???

I had a dealer call me yesterday, wanted a $2500 deposit to get on their list for a FE and they didn't even an allocation. Also mentioned they are adding $10k ADM to the FE if they get one.
10K mark up ???????????:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had a dealer call me yesterday, wanted a $2500 deposit to get on their list for a FE and they didn't even an allocation. Also mentioned they are adding $10k ADM to the FE if they get one.
Why would one even consider a $10K ADM? Go for a GX550! Well, presuming ADMs are not also present on the Lexus side.

Reactions: fhb
We are ANXIOUSLY awaiting your reviews! The LC is seriously lacking in this regard. Plenty for the GX, but sadly not the Land Cruiser.

Back