Toyota enthusiast saying hey!

skeptastic

đź“› Founding Member
Apr 21, 2024
Houston
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and doing the requisite intro. I didn't get into vehicles until I landed a job in sales with a Toyota dealer back in 2013, after which I quickly came to understand and value the reliability and history of the brand. I left that line of work in 2017 and am currently in medical school, and will be keeping an eye on the 2024 Land Cruiser, the 2024 GX 550, and the previous generation GX 460's as well. I currently drive a 2011 Camry XLE V6, and my wife drives a 2020 Rav4 Hybrid XSE. We love our vehicles, and I am excited to follow a few threads and keep up on info relevant to my models of interest. I decided to join after reading through a current 2024 LC thread, as I wanted to follow the thread and stay up-to-speed over time.

I hope everyone is doing well and that 2024 has been good to you and your loved ones!

Skeptastic

Welcome to the forum! It's always a good sign when someone works closely with a product and they come away from the experience being a loyal owner of the brand, that says a lot!

Back