Sweet Pea Leader inbound to PDX

Teebo

📛 Founding Member
Mar 16, 2024
Olympia, WA
Vehicles
2024 Landcruiser FE (awaiting delivery) 1992 FJ-80 (sold)
The ship Sweet Pea Leader just left Tahara and has ETA 4/21 arrival at Portland. Mine is scheduled to be on that ship. We should be getting quite a few in Washington/Portland from this shipment based on arrival estimates on the spread sheet.

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 07.05.18 AM.jpeg

The ship Sweet Pea Leader just left Tahara and has ETA 4/21 arrival at Portland. Mine is scheduled to be on that ship. We should be getting quite a few in Washington/Portland from this shipment based on arrival estimates on the spread sheet.

View attachment 1331
what is the last 4 of your VIN so i can estimate if mine made that ship? just curious

There's another ship(Cetus Leader) that left 2 days ago heading to Benica & longbeach. Not sure if they train them to the east coast from CA or OR.
There's 4 ships at the factory right now but I don't know where they will be going when loaded.

View attachment 1331

There's another ship(Cetus Leader) that left 2 days ago heading to Benica & longbeach. Not sure if they train them to the east coast from CA or OR.
There's 4 ships at the factory right now but I don't know where they will be going when loaded.
Thanks Teebo! Guessing mine is on there with yours as our build dates were close - VIN 1681. Will be tracking!

Dealer confirmed departure yesterday with a 4/25 arrival. I’m guessing he’s off on the port date as I don’t see any others inbound other than the Sweet Pea. 👍🏼

Century Highway Green got to the factory port yesterday. If it's heading to PDX as well that would put it around 4/25. Sweet Pea left yesterday with a late 4/21 PDX arrival.
Hopefully they get the skid pan supply issues fixed by then. Sounds like that is the hold up at the ports in CA.
century highway green.jpeg

If I had to guess Century Highway Green is headed to Benicia. But there was a recent port call in Portland and Canada so it might be headed back. I’m wondering if they’re shipping LCs to Canada without saying much…? 🧐

Last edited:
Sweet Pea Leader_02.jpeg

Ship's at port. My processing date is the 29th unless it gets bumped up. Hopefully I'll be able to get it by the first week of May.

View attachment 1493
Ship's at port. My processing date is the 29th unless it gets bumped up. Hopefully I'll be able to get it by the first week of May.
Are you seeing anything coming into Portland on the 24th as my dealer keeps telling me that date? I’m thinking mine is also on the ship and they just got the date wrong.

Are you seeing anything coming into Portland on the 24th as my dealer keeps telling me that date? I’m thinking mine is also on the ship and they just got the date wrong.
They might have gotten the date wrong. The only other I see is Durban Highway due in on the 30th. Yours was ready when mine was so I don't see why it didn't go on Sweet Pea.

Eminent Ace just landed in Jacksonville tonight will unload to SE Gulf region, heads up to Newark by Thursday or Friday to unload in the NYC area

They might have gotten the date wrong. The only other I see is Durban Highway due in on the 30th. Yours was ready when mine was so I don't see why it didn't go on Sweet Pea.
Its crazy, they still haven't delivered the last load from the Durban Highway.

Yep, guessing that’s the case. I’ll reach out on Wednesday as my processing date is May 1st - unless it arrives early (so maybe the 29th with yours).

Also waiting for the dealership parts dept. to give me an updated quote for 275/70r18 - KO2s or Toyo Open Country AT3s less a credit for the Michelin take offs. They agreed there “shouldn’t” be any rubbing issues going up from a 265 to a 275 as it’s only half an inch.

It's frustrating that things just aren't moving but I'm also an impatient person to begin with...

I put my deposit down Sept. 1st, dealer got their 1 FE allocation that I accepted March 13th, it arrived at port April 6th and there it sits. The Toyota site shows delivery window of May 4th-May 25th (originally April 22nd-June 4th, then changed to April 24th-May 29th until yesterday when it updated again).

I think they were waiting on parts but it looks like things are starting to move. It looks like there have been a couple delivered in CA.
I'm impatient and mine is in port too. The latest ETA for mine is April 30 - May 19.
Hopefully sometime next week. It's been a long wait.

Back