Seeking advice

jed clampett

📛 Founding Member
Aug 3, 2023
NC
Vehicles
2021 Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
I have a 2021 LC Heritage Edition that is in perfect condition and has less than 20k miles. I have the opportunity to purchase a ‘24 LC First Edition for MSRP. Trading is just about an even swap. Whichever way I go the vehicle will be my everyday transportation. I do no off roading, but do occasionally tow a 19’ boat (either LC can handle this). I’d be interested to hear the Forum’s thoughts as to what they’d do.

I have a 2021 LC Heritage Edition that is in perfect condition and has less than 20k miles. I have the opportunity to purchase a ‘24 LC First Edition for MSRP. Trading is just about an even swap. Whichever way I go the vehicle will be my everyday transportation. I do no off roading, but do occasionally tow a 19’ boat (either LC can handle this). I’d be interested to hear the Forum’s thoughts as to what they’d do.
I had a 2019 LC that I bought new and I loved it .. I sold mine recently because I did want the better MPG, and I actually didn’t “need “ the space - if your doing just daily commute maybe that’s not a game changer.. but my daughter moved to Colorado has no intensions of moving back and my son is moving to Montana - based on the couple of trips in my LC .. that was a major reason for my choice to get the new LC (it was suppose to get 27) - if it towed the same … my choice would be new

Good for you on the trade. I am surprised that your 2021 will trade in for nearly the same value as the 2024. Way to go!!

Used Land Cruiser's here in the Southeast are selling near list price when they were new if they are low mileage. The last one in my area was a 2020 Land Cruiser with 55,000 miles & sold for $77,000.00.

Back