Round or Rectangular?

Which headlights do you prefer?

• Round

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Rectangular

Votes: 42 53.2%

• Total voters
I believe in Canada we get the sunroof without having to add the Premium upgrade. No so with leather and full JBL
Looks like you need to get premium for leather and JBL. I will likely just upgrade the stereo afterwards. Too may things come with the premium that I don't want to pay the extra $6k for.

Do we know if the Round vs Rectangle lights have differences in light output pattern and distance?

Do we know if the Round vs Rectangle lights have differences in light output pattern and distance?
Considering we just found out the fuel economy numbers, and to my knowledge not a single North American automotive journalist has reported as having driven the LC yet, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess NO.

does anyone have any idea when/if Toyota will offer the round/rectangular for sale? I heard they're plug/play. I wouldn't mind swapping with someone or buying the round (I am getting the rectangular middle grade).

One could always opt for the ultra-premium, limited edition Wink model!
๐Ÿ˜‰
IMG_6394.jpeg

Both look great. I wonder if output differs between the two

Iโ€™d have to be honest and say initially it was 50-50 for me but over the last month or so Iโ€™ve noticed so many dang Broncos on the road!! โ€ฆ.rectangular it is.

I barely care, but prefer round. The 1958 trim seems amazing and amazingly free from of all silly things (fake leather seats, electric seat positioning controls, color matching beyond the body) Iโ€™d rather not have. So, round it is for me!

Back