Land Cruiser in Portland.

Teebo

📛 Founding Member
Mar 16, 2024
Olympia, WA
Vehicles
2024 Landcruiser FE (awaiting delivery) 1992 FJ-80 (sold)
Looks like Highway Green dropped off a couple Land Cruisers when it docked at Portland a few days ago. Somebody posted these on the other forum. It appears that they add the roof basket and fog lights once they arrive.
ezgif-4-5f5fdff2de.jpg
ezgif-4-f6f1715d42.jpg

Great to see them arrive. For me, just keep the roof basket and rock rails in boxes and put them in the cargo area. I love this clean look. Add a nice set of A/T tires and I'm done.

So the LC is not fake news after all! So good to actually see a picture from a non-Toyota source. Too bad I’m #135 on my dealer’s waiting list. Maybe I’ll get the first 2027?

So the LC is not fake news after all! So good to actually see a picture from a non-Toyota source. Too bad I’m #135 on my dealer’s waiting list. Maybe I’ll get the first 2027?
Too bad about the wait. Is it possible for you to shop elsewhere?

Sounds like you need a new dealer! That sounds like a two-year wait. Maybe try Idaho?
I called several UT dealerships today. One had over 220 on the wait list! Another had a shorter list but had a $10,000 “market adjustment”. I told them any market adjustment was a reason to go elsewhere. Maybe I’ll try WY.

sucks the port is doing the roof and fog, oh well, no choice

@carpoor The 4Runner TRD Pro has the wheels/tires, skid plate, roof rack and emblems installed at the port. That is why all the bolts have two color markings on them. One for install, the other for torque.

4RUNNER TRD PRO AT THE PORT.JPG
IMG_5287.JPG

I thought the firs my editions were to arrive first ? That doesn’t have decal on rear quarter panel

I was happy to get the update my LC had gotten to the port! My dealer’s upcharge was considerable, it’s time for a new car - no choice 😕

It's great to see they have landed on US soil! It still looks good in black. :cool:

Back