Hopeful and excited in Thunder Bay, ON CAN

RBStride

📛 Founding Member
Apr 16, 2024
Canadfa
Thanks for the add! Looking forward to my 1958 as soon as possible (June?) here in Thunder Bay, ON. It’ll get lots of miles, tarmac and trail. My two youngest kids are starting college in the US this fall. One in South Dakota (Go Jacks!) and one in Montana at MSUB, so the camping and trail possibilities are endless! I’ll be towing a 2020 Escapade Square drop for trips and visits, so the excitement is building!

Welcome aboard RB! You are farther along than I am. In the queue for a "Land Cruiser" trim, but the frustration level is high. Here in the states it is at the whim of Toyota regarding color and packages, so my wait may be long at our small dealer.

Welcome to the forum! I would be interested to hear how it tows your trailer so please keep us posted on that.

Thanks for the add! Looking forward to my 1958 as soon as possible (June?) here in Thunder Bay, ON. It’ll get lots of miles, tarmac and trail. My two youngest kids are starting college in the US this fall. One in South Dakota (Go Jacks!) and one in Montana at MSUB, so the camping and trail possibilities are endless! I’ll be towing a 2020 Escapade Square drop for trips and visits, so the excitement is building!
Greetings from nearby MN!

Back